16 Jul What type of product is appropriate for advertising on an infomercial?
The easiest way to find out if your product would be appropriate to sell via DRTV (Direct Response Television) or infomercial broadcast is to simply turn on the television and see what others are selling.
Does your product fall into any of these categories which are currently marketed on television?
- Beauty Products
- Entertainment Products
- Exercise Equipment
- Financial Gain or Restructuring
- Kitchen or Housewares/Goods
- Mental Acuity Products (improvements)
- Pet Products
- Sports Equipment
- Toys (children, adults)
This isn’t a final list by any means, just the categories that are often advertised on television in great numbers. If your product isn’t on this list, contact us, we’d be happy to discuss if your product would benefit from television advertising. Vistamax is a video production company with a full range of facilities and services to help you make the right decision when advertising your product on television.
Products which have the following qualities benefit the most:
- Your product is unique, unlike any other product on the market and can’t be purchased in a retail setting yet.
- Your product has a wide appeal or potential to reach a large audience.
- Your product should be easy to demonstrate (At Vistamax we can help condense your product’s demo to the most effective time frame).
- Your product solves a problem, or eases someone’s time, making life easier and more fulfilling for having purchased the product.
Does your product have what it takes?
Vistamax has been providing local, national and international clients with a wide array of creative production services for broadcast, cable, internet, corporate and educational communication. We want to talk with you about your product!