5 Tips for Digital Video Production in Tampa
08 Aug Posted at 14:01h in Articles
Previously, people mostly used video advertising for TV purposes. But nowadays, there are other platforms where you can use video advertising. For example, there are many short videos on YouTube which often play right before the video you might want to see. Plus, many brands put short videos on their social media platforms in order to market their product. Nowadays, digital marketing is becoming more and more popular. So it can be a good idea to get a professional video production company to make your online videos for you. Here are some digital video production tips:
- Keep It Short: If you’re making a video for digital purposes, it can’t be too long. 30 seconds is a good length for YouTube and social media advertising. Any longer and your viewer is likely to hit “skip ad” or scroll down.
- Keep It Informal: Unlike TV commercials, digital videos don’t need to have an entire storyline. They can just be about something interesting that caught your eye. Maybe you can have a model displaying your product and stating one or two things about it. Or you can have a customer giving a testimonial. Or you can have a few seconds of “behind the scenes” footage from a big photoshoot.
- Get to the Point: Another thing about digital videos is that you can’t wait too long to get to the point. On social media, the video will start playing as the person is scrolling down. You need it to be so interesting right from the beginning that the person stops and waits for it to finish playing. This is why you need to get to the interesting bit right away.
- Be Professional: Despite the fact that an online video needs to be short and informal, it should still be professional. You can’t use a shot where the camera is shaking or one where the subject is blurry. So it’s a good idea to get a professional filmmaker to shoot your short videos.
- Keep Posting: When you get a professional to shoot your video, don’t just make one. Make a few. When it comes to your online presence, you have to keep posting new material as often as possible—at least a couple of times a week. So get your material ready and then post it over the course of a few weeks.
Contact us to get more great tips about digital video production in Tampa.