5 Benefits of Marketing Videos
08 Dec Posted at 05:00h in Articles
The age of video content is here and, by the looks of it, it’s here to stay. It’s not too late to take advantage of the interesting advantages of marketing videos. Some of them include:
- It’s popular: Most web users prefer video content over the other types. Furthermore, more than half of internet users share videos they watch. This is especially true on social media. On Facebook, this translates to 100 million hours of videos watched every day.
- Helps boost brand awareness: The numbers for watching videos on Facebook are impressive. But, they’re only a tenth of the hours watched on YouTube at the same time. This is one reason it’s the 2nd largest social media network on Facebook. With over 2 billion monthly users, nearly half of the people on the internet visit YouTube. You are missing out on many benefits of marketing videos if your brand isn’t on this site.
- Gets you in front of the bigwigs: It’s challenging to build brand awareness amongst the decision makers. But, it’s not so with video. Approximately 60% of senior executives rather watch a video over reading text.
- Enhances SEO: Videos don’t have a direct influence on search engine rankings. But, they increase the number of time visitors spend on your site. In fact, they increase the average dwell time by approximately 2 minutes. Google uses this dwell time when ranking sites. Higher dwell times improve your chances of Google’s website crawlers noticing you.
- Makes your site a link magnet: Embedding videos into your webpage almost triples its number of backlinks. Backlinks increase domain authority, another factor Google looks at when ranking sites.
These are just a few of the benefits marketing videos offer businesses. They are manna to the business owner. If you want to find out for yourself, contact us at Vistamax today. Our experience, creativity, and use of advanced technology ensures your satisfaction.